MORE DETAILS COMING SOON...
With over thirty-five years of experience and having worked for some major artists as well as companies such as Simmons Electronics Plc and Roland (UK) Limited, I think I kind of know what I'm talking about when it comes to music technology!
So, while I'm having this massive clear-out, if there's anything listed below that you need help on, just contact me.
- Servicing of electronic musical instruments, amplifiers and studio / live performance equipment
- Vintage amp re-valve (with proper biasing)
- Guitar / bass electronics
- Keyboard servicing
- ‘Live-for-ever’ battery modification on vintage synthesisers, modules and effects processors
- Handmade cables and multi-core looms
- Recording studio / live performance / DAW (Mac or Windows) consultancy
- Design of custom electronics (stuff you can't buy)
- Design, supply and build of home, educational and professional recording studios
- Custom linear power supplies for virtually anything including guitar and bass systems
- I'm just gonna say IT here. Otherwise this list will just be too long.
I don't just fix things, I make things too.
PRICING: £60.00 per hour inc. VAT. Large projects are negotiable.