- UK CUSTOMERS - Prices exclude VAT (20%) which is only shown in check-out.
- OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS - UK VAT disappears when you enter your country in check-out. Purchases from outside the UK will NOT pay UK VAT.
- Instead of flooding you with a huge selection, I have tried to keep shipping options simple and straight-forward.
- To save you a little money, items under 50.00 GBP are sent without tracking.
- If you're outside the UK, your purchases may be subject to import duties which I'm afraid, I can't predict.
- After purchase, you'll want to go to 'Shopping Cart'. Please enter a valid e-mail address and then press <Enter> on your keyboard to bring up shipping options and delivery address entry option. You can still cancel your purchase if you wish.
PRODUCTS - With over forty years of electronic design and manufacturing experience, mostly in the audio industry, I still love taking on challenges and winning! For me, designing something and seeing it through to a commercial product, is as creative as writing and producing in the studio. Under this category, you can browse through the things I make to help musicians, producers and engineers, along the way. 🙂
SERVICES (Technical) - Don't let the fact that you're unable to install one of my systems into your beloved piece of vintage equipment scare you off! I'm more than happy to do that for you. I also repair and service studio and live performance gear as well as renovate vintage synthesisers, signal processors and guitar amps.
SERVICES (Creative) - I've been involved with studio and live music production, since 1985. It's my passion and I have a huge wealth of knowledge and experience. Being a musician myself, I'm able to connect with my clients and make magic things happen. I'm also a keen photographer, website and graphics designer. If you think I can be of assistance, please do check out this category.
UPCYCLED AUDIO - My project for 2023, Upcycled Audio offers vintage equipment that's been renovated and / or upgraded with a view to deliver classic quality performance with modern convenience. You can read more about it here.
MARSHALL JMP-1 STUFF - Putting all my bits 'n' pieces for the Marshall JMP-1 into one place will hopefully make things a little easier for fans of this legendary MIDI valve pre-amp.