Following on from my last post 'RACK EARS FOR THE ROLAND MKS-70', I thought I'd better put this one up too, just to make it clear that I also have rack-ears for the Roland MKS-80.
As it turns out, these rack ears will also fit the following Roland 2U modules:
- Roland MKS-7 Super Quartet (released 1986)
- Roland MKS-10 Planet-P piano module (released 1984)
- Roland MKS-20 Rack mount version of the RD-1000 digital piano (released 1986)
- Roland MKS-30 Rack-mount of the JX-3P synthesiser (released 1984)
- Roland MKS-100 Rack mount version of the S-10 sampler (released 1986)
- Roland DDR-30 Electronic drum module (released 1985)
If you have a MKS-80 Rev 4, then you'll only use three screws each side. Yes, that's right; Roland didn't standardise the rack case 'till the Rev 5 was released!
Please note that these rack ears are only available in black and as a pair.
Like my MKS-70 rack-ears, these are made from aluminium with a back anodised finish on top of a horizontally running mill finish (just like the originals) and of course, they fit perfectly. They'll be supplied with eight black countersunk M4 machine screws.
I'm now happy to announce that these rack ear kits are available to purchase here.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more details on RE-MKS-80 rack ears for your Roland MKS-80.
IMPORTANT: Shipping price is for UK mainland only. If you're an international buyer, I'll send you an e-mail stating the difference to pay to ship to your country / region.
And finally, a BIG "thank you" to Lenton Engineering in Watford for delivering another precision job.
MADE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
I'm deeply concerned about the environment and the exploitation of labour and so I always use local manufacturers in preference to the Far East, with the following in mind:
- I can be confident that workers are treated fairly and earn a proper wage.
- I can be confident of the standard of quality of each item that is delivered to me.
- Communication is important and using local manufacturers, all correspondence is quick and understandable.
- I believe in supporting the local economy.
- I can be confident that the disposal of manufacturing waste is managed properly and in accordance with national and EU law.
Using local manufacturers isn’t the cheapest option but the above points are important to me. I hope that they’re important to you too.