- I am based in the UK, so VAT (sales tax) is not applicable on sales to regions outside of the UK.
- UK VAT (20%) may be displayed until you select a country outside of the UK under 'Shipping & Delivery', in the shopping cart.
- Instead of flooding you with a huge selection, I have tried to keep shipping options simple and straight-forward.
- To save you a little money, items under 50.00 GBP are sent without tracking.
- If you're outside the UK, your purchases may be subject to import duties which I'm afraid, I can't predict.
- After purchase, you'll want to go to 'Shopping Cart'. Please enter a valid e-mail address and then press <Enter> on your keyboard to bring up shipping options and delivery address entry option.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY LATEST SHIPPING PRICES
PRODUCTS - With over forty years of electronic design and manufacturing experience, mostly in the audio industry, I still love taking on challenges and winning! For me, designing something and seeing it through to a commercial product, is as creative as writing and producing in the studio. Under PRODUCTS, you can browse through the things I make to help musicians, producers and engineers, along the way. 🙂
SERVICES (Technical) - Don't let the fact that you're unable to install one of my systems into your beloved piece of vintage equipment scare you off! I'm more than happy to do that for you. I also repair and service studio and live performance gear as well as renovate vintage synthesisers, signal processors and guitar amps.
SERVICES (Creative) - I've been involved with studio and live music production, since 1985. It's my passion and I have a huge wealth of knowledge and experience. Being a musician myself, I'm able to connect with my clients and make magic things happen. I'm also a keen photographer, website and graphics designer. If you think I can be of assistance, please do check out this category.
UPCYCLED AUDIO - My project for 2023, Upcycled Audio offers quality equipment vintage equipment that's been renovated and / or upgraded for a modern world. You can read more about it here.